- Substance addiction is both physical and psychological. That is why it is helpful to meet with a psychiatrist in Dallas capable of assisting you with both. Here at Aware Behavioral Health, we offer opioid addiction treatments that combine both effective medications to decrease the effects of opioids, along with psychological support to help you with your recovery.If you or someone you love struggles with opioid use, please call us today at 888-677-4562 or fill out our online form and we will respond as soon as we can.
What Are Opioids?
The term “Opioid” refers to substances that are used to interact with opioid receptors in nerves as a way to reduce pain. Many opioids are provided by physicians for short term pain reduction, while others are manufactured and sold illegally as recreational drugs. Opioids can also be highly addictive, and prone to abuse.
As psychiatrists that treat opioid addiction here in Dallas, we provide treat opioid use disorder with a combination of medication – which reduces dependency, cravings, and withdrawal symptoms – and personalized psychiatric care and counseling to help manage the addiction and improve your quality of life. Dr. Sehdev in Dallas offers support for most common opioid substances, including:
- Oxycontin Addiction Treatment
- Vicodin Addiction Treatment
- Fentanyl Addiction Treatment
- Carfentanil Addiction Treatment
- Heroin Addiction Treatment, and More
Using medications like Suboxone (an effective combination of Naltrexone and Buprenorphine), along with behavioral interventions, relapse support, and other long term solutions, we will create a personalized plan for you and your family to help you manage your addiction.
Get started today by calling Aware Behavioral Health and scheduling an appointment with our local Dallas psychiatrist